Quick question re the Spit I:

Seems to me that on 100% throttle-setting I'm running with increased/WEP-boost (at least the boost-gauge's needle is well above the "redline"-zone). I also noticed that if I keep my throttle open at 100% the engine will suffer for it (after a while, max RPM dropped to around 2000). Am I correct or imagening things? I seem to remember the RL Spits had the option of pushing the throttle beyond 100% for short bursts of power.

If so: Is there any way to set my throttle up for the Spit to avoid overboosting? After all: That's what the WEP-key should be for IMO.

What's even weirder is that I noticed this behaviour *without* CEM. Just flying around with my throttle open I seem to be able to ruin the engine ... not very "un-CEM"-like that.. smile

S.

System: Asus P5Q-E - Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300@ 2.5 GHz (currently @3.0 GHz) - Gigabyte GF GTX460 1GB OC - 2x2 GB OCZ DDR2-RAM - Samsung P2370 23'' - MS Sidewinder 2 FF (red trigger, baby!) - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - TrackIR 5 + Pro-Clip - Windows Vista 64 Home Premium