The trailer for GTA 6 has lit me up. Very excited, even if it's probably two or three years away on PC. Can't wait to hit it up.

In GTA 5 I've been hopping in to online a bit over the past week, checking out what is new. I ran some hangar source missions, and did my first auto shop delivery. I bought this business months ago. But I despised my 'associates' and ignored it. I got a call that a customer had dropped off a whip at the shop so I modded it up and delivered it for some decent money.

I also splashed some cash on my hangar, giving the interior a makeover and some spiffy floor paint. Also added living quarters as hangar renovations are on sale this week.

One of the biggest changes since I played last is the businesses and business activities that formerly required a public server can now be done in Invite. Massive change, this. The final wall has been brought down and those of us who want to play away from the griefers now have no compelling reason to join public servers. This is a surprising change, given all we know about Rockstar. But a very welcomed one at that.

Rockstar also did a pass over the game world cars. I see a lot of models that never appeared on the streets previously. GTAO has never been in a better place than it is right now, especially for players like me who like to play in peace. I can still opt in to public play, but I no longer have a need to.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!