Originally Posted by wheelsup_cavu
I haven't tried to install it yet since I don't have a build past 4.13 yet.
I have opened the Folgore campaign and looked at its contents and everything looks in order.
Jupiters Wrath, Folgore: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=5317

Are you installing everything in the download or just the Folgore folder into the IT folder?

I will need to create a build that will allow me to test a theory. I suspect there may be an issue with the info.properties file in his campaigns.
He seems to be using a modified version of the properties file that the game may not be reading?

Wheels

OK thanks; First: I unzipped the Italian Campaign download in a folder then I manually copied the Missions, PaintSchemes and samples into my main folder; Did the same with the Patch; Then I unzip the Veltro and the Folgore mission packs into the IT folder. So that is where I am so far. As always I declarer I am not that technically adept so I cannot guarantee I'm doing the right thing or even understand what I am being told to do.

Now I don't know if it makes a difference but here is my pathway to the Italian campaign folder: C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\Missions\Campaign\IT
And
I unzip the files using 7-zip.

Last edited by NickM; 02/04/18 08:19 PM.