I would also be remiss if I did not acknowledge the following folks who contributed to the development of the mod:

PanamaRed, whose Additional Weather Types mod gave me the initial inspiration for the mod, and who contributed valuable advice and assistance in my early attempts to develop a variety of new cloud types.

Robert_Wiggins, who helped with testing and offered valuable advice throughout the making of the mod. Robert was also instrumental in converting each version of the mod into a self-extracting file that is then made available at Sandbagger's WOFF mod hosting site.

JJJ65, of course, who has developed a number of useful tools for WOFF, but in particular, for his fantastic Mission Editor. The Mission Editor is directly responsible for many of the weather effects that you see in the mod, including not only the vastly improved fog effect, but also all of the various wind effects that are now an integral part of the mod. Thanks, Jara!

Finally, I would like to thank all of the users of the mod and especially all those who have offered their advice and support. Everyone have a virtual drink on me! cheers

Cheers!

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”