I apologize for putting this in the main forum, but I wanted to make sure that everyone is aware that I have posted a link to a new version of the cloud mod. I also wanted to highlight the change to how wind speed and direction are handled in the mod. Thanks to the combination of the cloud mod and JJJ65's Mission Editor, you can now expect the wind to originate from all points of the compass, instead of just 12 directions as in the stock game.

In the update, I also bumped up the effect of headwinds, crosswinds, and tailwinds on flight. Allied pilot's, in particular, should now notice the effect of predominately Westerly headwinds as they struggle to return from missions deep over Entente territory! This wind effect is either unavailable or much too subtle in vanilla WOFF. Plan your next mission accordingly!

Although I expect this will be my final update to the cloud mod, if anyone has a suggestion for improvement or a feature they would like to see implemented, please do not hesitate to ask!

The link to the new version is available at the end of the first post in the Optional Cloud Mod thread.

Sorry for the interruption. We now return you to regular programming. biggrin

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”