Originally Posted By: guod
Guys, I saw a few things tonight that everyone will need to be more careful about.

Rubbin' is okay. Slammin' is not.

No one was being intentionally bad, but with the way these cars move around, it could turn into a pinball game with little effort.

Probably a good idea if you get into the grass in the front to try and ease back on track rather than kamakazi'n back on at T1 and T-boning an unsuspecting driver. Luckily I only have a bruised rib. neaner

About pinching a driver down or taking away the inside, the same should be said for the guys who are already on the inside. Try to hold the inside and not come up on the track to pinch an outside guy into the wall. This is easier said than done...I know...I've been guilty and need to work on it myself...lol. There were a few times though I had a good run on the outside and had to lift because the inside guys were coming up the track, or ended up rubbing the wall. Then I lose all momentum and can't catch the pack and end up in the back.

The setup is great, but it takes really smooth movements to stay fast and not all over the place. When I'm pushing I end up adapting the driver style of the guy in front so I don't wreck him but it can get really hairy at times...lol. If I'm being pushed and get ahead of the guy behind I'll stay on the gas but drag my brake for just a second so he can catch up. It's better to stay connected for speed than staying alone with no help while both are running the same slightly slower pace.

"Cave Putorium!"
SoWW #2485
Beware the Weasel