homepage

Don’t shoot :)

Posted By: FloM

Don’t shoot :) - 12/16/20 10:34 PM

Hey guys 👋

The time has come for asking your help...don’t know if i’m in the correct forum but I’ll give it a shot. I apologize in advance for that.
In the last years i have seen bms development and i was quite impressed so i have decided to “uncage” back my hotas.

So to get to the point...i’m not new to F4 just very rusty :)) since I haven’t played for more than 7-8 years but I’m very very new to the concept home cockpit smile

What i want to ask you guys is: there is any program or possibility to extract only the ICP on a second display with touch screen?

Just got my hands on a brand new 7inch raspberry display that i want to use it as icp

Thank you in advance for your time!

Clear skys smile
Posted By: DBond

Re: Don’t shoot :) - 12/17/20 01:09 PM

Isn't this what Helios does?

Ice made this thread some time ago. Might point you in the right direction. I don't do this myself so cannot be much help. Are you flying BMS?

https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3691096/ices-falcon-bms-helios-profile#Post3691096
Posted By: FloM

Re: Don’t shoot :) - 12/17/20 02:24 PM

Thanks mate smile for suggestion
Already been there...in the last hours installed helios and starting to get acquainted with the program :)) done some progress until now and managed to get only the icp from one of the profiles available...
Now i'm waiting for the display to arrive smile and to test my creation :)))))

Yes bms...just finished installing and calibrating the cougar...and the thrustmaster mfd's...and the rudders....wasn't so complicated 8 years ago :)))) or i got old :)))))
Posted By: DBond

Re: Don’t shoot :) - 12/17/20 03:01 PM

OK, good you're on to it.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums