#4561497 - 03/27/21 04:18 PM Re: Just an informal poll [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
I know that the SimHQ crowd is an "older" crowd but I'm curious to see if age still translates in any way to buying habits when it comes to music, games movies and printed media. When was the last time you bought a PHYSICAL copy of the following?

1. A PC game

2. A music album

3. A movie or tv series

4. A magazine

5. A newspaper

1: thanks for the gods of condensed water vapour i can legaly aquire my games without going through a shop with inflated importation prices and shop fee for low sale.so i guess when was il2 pacific released ? then
2. cant give a honest question because i was a teenager so my dad bought them all for me,by the time i had money to buy them myself we were already surving the waves, so to speak,and i was never fond of buying a full album for one or two songs.
3.my last bd was avengers endgame (still having purchased spider-man latest) but that is when his triology is over is when i stop it, i only bought movies that are classic on BD or a visual spectable..but honestly, i have been boycotting any WB product due to their disrespect with brazilian costumers by removing special features that were already translated in PT so save cost, even though that was on the printed label, their defense ? roll out the disc IF you ask for it in due time, and then pullback the movies and reprint the cover without the special feature mentioned.....like #%&*$# them.
4. i honestly dont buy magazines, never did, all the ones in the house were from my mom that my dad put on autodebit, i only look for stuff related to my area but then i buy books not magazine, does that count ?
5. never have ever, and since 2004 i have no intention to either.....thanks for the internet the manipulation scheme became clear as water....you cant hide with new prints when your footsteps are all over the net.

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 03/27/21 04:19 PM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4588505 - 01/04/22 01:48 AM Re: Just an informal poll [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
wheelsup_cavu Offline
Lifer
wheelsup_cavu  Offline
Lifer

Corona, California
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
I know that the SImHQ crowd is an "older" crowd but I'm curious to see if age still translates in any way to buying habits when it comes to music, games movies and printed media. When was the last time you bought a PHYSICAL copy of the following?

1. A PC game - fairly certain it was RoF Ice, Whenever that was initially released?
  2. A music album - too long ago to remember with certainty but definitely over 25 years ago
  3. A movie or tv series - 15 to 20 years ago? Bought Kelly's Heroes and Run Silent Run Deep on DVD's
  4. A magazine - have 2 Historical magazines I have been subscribed to for over twenty years. Down from over a dozen.
  5. A newspaper - subscribed to the local newspaper until July, 2020

Wheels

Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
K2-18b - Life?
by RossUK. 04/27/24 10:46 AM
Jim Scoutten was 77
by F4UDash4. 04/27/24 10:35 AM
How Many WW2 Veterans Still Alive 2024?
by F4UDash4. 04/26/24 02:45 AM
Headphones
by RossUK. 04/24/24 03:48 PM
Skymaster down.
by Mr_Blastman. 04/24/24 03:28 PM
The Old Breed and the Costs of War
by wormfood. 04/24/24 01:39 PM
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.