Eventually, and much to my relief, all four BEs are soon back in formation with me...

[Linked Image]

...and I lead us all back to Hesdigneul.

[Linked Image]

The journey home is uneventful, though my observer, stout chap that he is, isn't taking any chances with being caught napping, even well over our side of the Lines. Which is how I'd want it to be.

[Linked Image]

There we are - home and dry.

[Linked Image]

I overfly our aerodrome and give the signal to land. The formation breaks up as the others comply.

[Linked Image]

I fly a half-circuit and come in to a safe landing, ahead of the rest of the flight.

[Linked Image]

The debriefing indicates that all four BEs dropped their bombs, though only two - not including my crew - are claiming hits. It could have been worse!

Campaigns in two seaters - the 'working aeroplanes' whose work was actually the raison d'etre of whole the air effort - were rather lackluster in WW1 sims - until now. Recon Wars is a whole new ball game and entirely deserves to be labelled as an expansion. I'm hooked!

Attached Files Shot04-05-22-00-09-25.jpgShot04-05-22-00-11-10.jpgShot04-05-22-00-12-19.jpgShot04-05-22-00-15-25.jpgShot04-05-22-00-15-57.jpgShot04-05-22-00-18-22.jpg
Last edited by 33lima; 04/07/22 09:37 PM.

SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)