Originally Posted by Blade_Meister
Originally Posted by Polovski
Excellent Vid nice to hear some commentary on an exciting mission.

The video creator lost me at Jesus F%^$#& Christ and I stopped watching. That is completely in poor taste and unprofessional. I find it hard to believe Pol that you as one of the Devs would consider this an excellent video with language like that in it??? I thought there was a Higher level of professionalism on the WOTR thread than this? Was I mistaken?

S!Blade<><

I say that a lot. So I strongly propose you drop the series if that upsets you at all. My apologies if that in any way offended your sensibilities, but this is my video series and at no point did I say I wasn't going to swear. I was tickled by you calling it unprofessional, though. I'm doing this on my own time, and the only kind of professional I am is a professional dumbass.

Edit: I have now affixed a disclaimer to my video regarding strong language and that some viewers may find this offensive, thus advising viewer discretion. I hope this clears matters up further. I will include a disclaimer on intro slides going forward.

Last edited by That_1_Trains_Girl; 02/12/21 07:42 AM.

"The air is the only place free from prejudices."
- Bessie Coleman, the first African-American woman to become an airplane pilot, 1921