I recently got the Thrustmaster flightpack (TM 16000 HOTAS + pedals) and wanted to adapt WOTR to it - however WOTR would not allow me to assign the rudder axis of the pedals any funktion. (the break axis works for both breaks and when I move the rudder pedals key menu tells me slider one is moving - but when i click rudder and move pedals it wont assign an axis - any other axis works.)

I tried to add a slider one line to the keyfile and restarting the pc, reconnecting the device (which works fine in IL2 GB)

So I tried to reinstall the game - using this opportunity to relocate it to my ssd drive. Now I can't start the game anymore. Screen goes black, curser turns into a forbidden sign but it doesn't even show the first splash immage. After a short moment I'm back to desktop without any error message. A reinstalled the game again - same result. I deleted the OBD folder in "roaming" - no effect.

Tried to access the keytool and see if at least I now can assaign a the rudder axis - still doesn't work.

So my own try to solve my first problem failed and created a second one...

In the FAQ I couldn't find a solution as well.