Hey folks. I hope there is someone around knowledgeable on this. I want to play R6 3 Raven Shield again after many, many years. However I have a feeling there is some effort that goes into this. I have a Windows 7 64bit PC and I also have my original R6 3 disks and I think an expansion.. I'm hoping that it all won't be too difficult to do or finding files but I need to know what a proper install procedure is. What patches if any do I need? I recall there being some sort of free expansion made at one time that I sometimes see people recommending but I can't remember the name.(Iron something?) I was also interested in what looked like a fairly comprehensive mod that added new weapon sites and goggles and such but is that still available on ModDB?

Mainly I just would like the base game up and running and patched along with the free expansion if its necessary. I was also intrigued by the mod mentioned above but I don't know how involved modding is for the game or if its even still available as last time I checked I think it was taken down from ModDB. Thanks for any assistance.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13