Originally Posted by ChiefWH

I'm really busy on a number of mods, not official stuff I realise, and very much a matter of individual taste as to whether it is of any value, but the map is coming along and I should have a new version of that out relatively soon. The other mods I have installed for myself currently are delayed from sharing pending the next official patch and some testing I'll need to do whcih I don't have the time for as I'm mapping mapping mapping at the moment.

The devs said they will be putting AI engine start-up sounds in the next patch if you hadn't seen, which is great news (and saves me time and effort messing further with that mod), like the individual flight numbers they did, it is a pretty welcome thing they're adding.

As for the forum generally, I've learnt my lesson on getting too involved in forums, so my interest in WOTR far outweighs my forum posting rate!

Great news Chief,yep i noticed the Ai engine sounds comment,i personnally look forward to any mods that you create.

This place along with WOFF forum is usually a chilled out place. Hoping for some news soon regarding the next patch\add-ons hopefully within twoweeks

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.