Originally Posted by Paradaz
And if you do get frustrated in the incorrect manner or format....do not report back as such using the official message board because you know which hammer you'll be hit with!!

Yep, got my first 1-month "forced vacation" from ED forums today for taking a dig at ED, which was somewhat too spicy vocabulary-wise and pushed me above certain warning treshold, which warrants "vacation". I won't go into details to avoid extending the "vacation" even further biggrin. Though the dig, referring to certain shortcomings of current DCS compared to FSX/P3D/XP11, plus messy situation with multiple versions developed together, was justified in itself I'd say. On the other hand, today I also picked up and tested a new set of MFG Crosswinds (my very first rudder pedals, yay), so it's been a bittersweet, crazy day so far.

@ Ice - don't worry, your/you're/their/there/they're phenomena is a pet peeve of mine as well, simply because when used incorrectly, they make a sentence more difficult to read and understand for a non-native speaker. I always make sure to get these right!