Originally Posted By: whukid
No, I ended the campaign since it was obvious I controlled the field. The remaining Iraqi was only 2 tanks strong, so I didn't really think it would be worth going through more losses.

I haven't decided what to do next. maybe the Iraqi campaign? The Angolan campaign always annoys me because I can't see through the thick underbrush. Realistic, but infuriating.

there is great terrain... a mountain, I will tell you about it later, it is on angola and it is focal fighting point and very good defensive position.. the secret to survive in angola is to hide and not be seen and launch vigorous attacks at night, at day the enemy is too many and powerful to confront

Iraqi campaign is a harsh adventure, u have no infantry, but it is very interesting and fun.. it's very very hard though, and the weather is terrible, dig in and hold for last with your tanks against the onslaught, i will share with you supreme terrain and defensive positions from ishan-al-khamarra that may help you in the iraqi campaign