All I can say is............. WOW and THANK YOU TONS, thealx!!! I kid you not I called in sick to work yesterday so I could stay home and fly my 1.15.2 install all day long!!

One weird thing that happened is I installed the patch/update to a 1.15.2RC install I had and when I pressed cockpit to start the mission it didn't crash, but I got some box error message that said something about weapons error or something like that, so I deleted that copy.

I always keep of copy of my flight sims on a portable drive so I copied a clean EECH 1.15 install over to my main drive, installed the patch/update and this time right at the very beginning there was a box message error on something else. I deleted that copy of EECH and tried again..........this time even though I did nothing different than before it worked perfectly!!

All I'm trying to say is if anyone has a problem with the install keep trying as it will work eventually if it doesn't work the first install time and it's WELL WORTH THE WAIT/WORK!!!!