LoL. Agreed MarkG
Being the father of four.
The youngsters of today have little or no interest in military history or military equipment.
Lets hope Vin diesel makes a War movie.LoL
I only have one son. And he had no interest in my passion for military history tank Sims etc.
When I was young my dad was a WW2 fanatic we must have seen every WW2 film and documentary
We watched them together even as a youngster I realised War was a horrible brutal waste.
But I was always fascinated by the weapon's.
I did loose interest in my late teens early twenty's Girls Beer pool were my life. oh yer and work.LoL
Then on a family holiday I discovered Bovington Tank museum bought a couple of books And started to play Military computer Sims on the Sega megadrive of all things. Then moved to the PC Looking for bigger and more Realistic military Sims. Then I meet my wife and had my four blessings Humm.
So work and trying to provide for them took absolute priority I still had the interest but not the time.
Two hours a week if I was lucky. Now I have lots of time and rally enjoy Playing SB and a little DCS.
I just wish there was the variety of sims and developers, That the were in the ninety's.
I have always held the opinion Variety is the consumers friend. I probably would still devote my playing time
To SB. But it would be nice to have a real alternative as well.

Last edited by marko1231123; 02/19/14 01:49 AM.