oh yes

Well lets see,

Go to the website for NGlide (made by zeus software) and install nglide
then..

install the game - i think i selected the setup.exe on the disk to be in winxp sp2 mode, but i dont know if that will matter too much - perhaps it does -

once its installed, apply the 1.1 patch, or the 1.1 then 1.2 patch (actually i dont know if both need to be applied for 1.2 patch)

then get the experimental patch from teh NGlide forums - its in a post i have there regarding m1tp2 - on about the 4th page. the patch will have 2 folders in it - one for 1.1 version game, which i prefer personally or the 1.2 version.

Depending on which version you have installed, simply change the name of the original game exe (or just let it be overwritten - i doesnt matter too much) and put the patch in the m1tp2 folder where the game exe was. The experimental patch is a replacement game exe and so then just run the game from it or the game shortcut as normal.

once in the game you should be able to go to the configuration option and select glide as the graphics option.

The menus may have corrupted colours but that wont affect the gameplay as the battles will play looking in their lovely normal textures.

- this should be enough to get you into the game - but let me know if you need more info