Originally Posted By: ReconNZ
What the hell are you all talking about??? You guys really need to get a life. This game looks great, the vid quality is really good here, and as for the sounds, damn guys, spent much time in a JU87 have you?

How the hell do you know what it should sound like??? I've flown lots of small planes, you always have headphones on and you're lucky if the engine sounds are more than a dull humming! And if you're in a dogfight and you're still worried about engine sounds, all i can say is I hope i'm on the other side of the fight!

How about you all lighten up, wait a couple of weeks, then quietly in the comfort of your own home decide whether you want to spend the cost of a meal out buying this game. If you dont, no worries, we dont need to know about it, we dont care, and we arent interested. Just quietly log out of the forum and move on to something more meaningful that gives you joy. Spend time with the family, reload IRC and chat away on public interest chat sites, or maybe have a meaningful interaction with IL2. Either way, you dont need to tell us all about it.

Just my thoughts, cant wait to get CoD and watch it develop over time to being a truly amazing game.

A bit harsh,but I have to recon that Recon is right.