Salute All,

Wolvens MultiPlay Concerns,

I agree with my squadmate J37 Zoltans desire that KoE MultiPlay be of a nature that allows for taking off from the ground, finding your way to the battle and targets, and then back home again.

And also I believe that a funny old saying about learning to fly should apply to computer flight simulator games.

"Flying Lessons - Learn to Fly $50.00 - Learn to land $4,500".

Please don't make the flying too easy.

The things I like best about RB Multiplayer:

(1) Needing to fly your aircraft with RB's challenge of learning to fly with appropriatly strong engine torque effects in the advanced mode.

(2) Starting on the field as mentioned above.

(3) Open area battle maps with team goal ground targets for client-server and dedicated server conducted games.

(4) The semi-realistic takeoff and landing characteristics.

(5) The simple and practical key (stick programable) commands for locking, tracking, viewing and padlocking targets both air and ground.

Because although they may not be realistic they are functional and as we know it's not only a flight sim. It's also a game that is played for fun.

For sim flight is not real flight and we do not have the same options for situational awareness that we would have in real life such as turning our heads to look over our shoulder, leaning our heads to look over the sides of the cockpit, or moving our eyes to follow moving objects.

In sim flight we also do not have a feeling in our belly or in the seat of our pants.

Help is needed by way of viewing options simplicity for keeping track of the horizon, the targets, and maintaining orientation during the flight and fight.

I think that most of these are a part of why RB's attraction to its multiplayer following has survived all other crisis to achieve a level of dedicated player activity right up to this very day.

To me, the smoothness of online action is far more important than the coolness of the graphics.

And I could care less about what's done for singleplay other than it should be a good training ground for preparing new pilots for multiplay.

Things I don't like in Multiplayer Flight Combat Sims are:

(1) EAW and CFS2s starting in the air for Bozos.

(2) CFS2s endless parade of after market mods (aircraft) that one needs to purchase or download files to keep up with the graphics.

(3) CFS2s various cheats designed in to attract all the little cheater customers.

(4) RBs "ubbers" (damage power boost) in the Advanced Mode.

(5) EAW and CFS2s terrible takeoff and landing characteristics in singleplay.

Although all of these are important to me, the most important of all is that flight sim multiplayer games start on the ground.

I personally won't purchase the product if I hear that multiplayer combat starts in the air. I'll just play CoD and BF1942 instead.

What I'm hearing so far about what the game will have sounds wonderful.

Some blood, gore, screams, and rockets and bombs would be nice too. And if possible maybe even some small arms ground fire from the trenches with strafable screaming ground troops too.

Yours Crudely,

J37~Wolven~BWS