Originally Posted by BuckeyeBob
Just one vote so far? Does anyone play this game anymore?? confused smile

I think the reality, BB, is that your cloud mod. packs are so good -- even in previous iterations -- that hardly any cloud flickering was present anymore even with the ver. 3.x.x generation of clouds -- so everyone is sailing along happily with their WoFF installs and admiring the scenery that your clouds pack provide, and therefore they didn't spot your poll. smile2

(Might I recommend perhaps opening a separate thread, not in the stickies, but under the regular threads -- for cloud flickering in relation to the cloud mod. packs -- and doing a poll there, instead -- I'm sure that will get the attention of more WoFFers. Whenever I used to do polls for the FM packs, I would always run a separate, new thread for that - and would get decent voting results -- although it often takes about a month, even in a separate thread, for enough votes to be cast.)

Cheers all and happy voting in the SimHQ-WoFF polls,
Von S

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~