Hi Chaps!

Hope you're doing well. As I posted over in the WOFF forum, I've upgraded my graphics card to a 1050 ti with some great input of the chaps here. And I have to say, I am floored by the upgrade! WOTR, which honestly wasn't really playable on a 745 GTX is now much much better!

I only have one frame rate issue with the sim at this point, and that seems to arise when we attack enemy aircraft in a group. When my wingmen open up on German bomber formations the FPS takes a massive hit and will fall into single digits. It appears to be tied to mostly to the smoke and debris effects coming off the aircraft. I've dialed the effects down to 1 but it doesn't seem to really correct the issue. Any time there is a large engagement it runs decently smooth (25-55 fps) but once there is a lot of smoke, tracer effects, and damage effects, that seems to be the primary culprit of the frame rate hit.

Here are my workshop and nVidia settings. I'm running the stock sim, latest patch, no other changes. Any input would be appreciated. Love this sim!

PS: Just did a night mission over London and WOW - one of the most atmospheric moments I've ever had!

Cheers!

Attached Files WOTR Settings.pngWOFF - WOTR Settings.png
Last edited by CaptSopwith; 05/04/19 01:24 AM.