Originally Posted by ArisFuser
Thanks guys for the help. This is an Herculean task that should be done with a "little" patience and 125 litres of black coffee wink Today almost finished all the Blue Max recipients which were missing in the database. ( by the way, that means that all of them scored more than 20 kills that must be all written down!) Shredward did the tough ones, the Top Aces, but still lots to be done.

Edit: I have found an annoying problem when inserting some ace victories. Some aces victory files are not recognized by WOFF even after linking them inside the game. I don´t know what am I doing wrong but I think It´s enough for today.

ArisFuser,

For those ace victory files that the simulation is not recognizing, I am sure Shredward would be able to help you, even if you were only able to PM him with the relevant files, so that he could insert them into the simulation via a later patch.

Shredward,

Apologies for volunteering you, but I am sure you would appreciate the help that ArisFuser is giving you in completing this herculean task.

6 X USB 2.0 Ports
GeForce GTX 1080 Graphics Card 8GB VRAM
32GB Ram
Intel Core i7 7700K, Quad Core, 4.2GHz
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 BIT
Gigabyte B85-HD3 Motherboard S1150
Intel stock cooler
5TB HDD
1.5 TB SATA-II HDD UDMA 300 7200 32MB
Corsair 850W
Samsung (SH-S223L) DVD +/- RW 22x (SATA)
Samsung (SH-D162D) 16x DVD-ROM Black (IDE)
Creative Audigy SE 7.1 (PCI)
Antec Twelve Hundred Black