I have been following the YAK-52 since it was 1st announced. Not an aircraft I would buy any time soon, however it looks as though confirmation from ED's community manager and it's 'official testers that the platform being DCS world is already looking to expand into General Aviation and Commercial aviation
No doubt this expansion will include Carenado, FlyJsim and many other aircraft 3rd party developers contracted to release civilian aircraft into the not so 'combat simulator'

Now this is 'breaking news' in the flight sim world.

It is all but confirmed with out an official press release that ED\TFC\Belsimtek are currently in negotiations with general aviation and commercial aviation sim developers to bring non combat aircraft to the series called Digital Combat Simulator.

After all, it was only a matter of time.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now these Community Managers and testers have inside information, they are posting as endorsed community managers and testers with out saying IMO or this is MO and not withstanding association with 'the employer' in which they are on the payroll

Evidence that there is GA and CA endorsements happening behind the scenes.

Source

Let me put this into perspective. Who in the sim world got into DCS with the release of the A-10C? I know I did, trainers, multiplayer cockpits came years after. Who actually has been in a multiplayer environment guiding those new DCS on how to fly the hawk, L-39 ect ect? I haven't.

Anyone saying they would love to fly GA or a POS prop plane and work their way into a jet is just wasting time. Buy X-plane 11 and fly in that if you want a stepping stone in the jet world. You can pick up x-plane 11 on steam for less than the cost of a single module in DCS. it comes with numerous planes and guides on how to fly....DCS doesn't offer any guides.

Just a waste of bandwidth from those endorsed by ED to get the message across that ED is heading in the GA\CA direction.