To this point, I hadn't tried the AH-9 Pawnee..so I gave it a whirl..(this is not DLC). Very sensitive, as one would expect. I *think* all of the helos have been given the new flight model or something (correct me if I'm wrong). Whatever the case, this one is a handful..just like the MD500, but it is a blast to fly.

I'm still scratching my head why my guy would build a home base for a helicopter on a slope. Err...bad idea..

Nice panel..very crisp and sharp..

The little home base is nice. I have two choppers, a fuel truck, repair facilities, and a house..

I even have a dog! What more could a man need? (Don't answer that..)

Yeah, it's a bit rustic..

Not too many sims out there that can compete with the low level feeling of flight in A3...

Who taught these infantry how to prep a LZ? Twenty degree slope with obstacles??

I crashed...

-------------

I was flying the Mi-48 Kajman last night on one of those Steam Workshop Ass & Trash missions. Dynamically spawned resupply, insertion, etc..type missions. Well, one of the pickup points was on a fairly severe slope on which I couldn't land. To my surprise, I found I could land with just the mains and hold the tail off while the troops loaded. It was pretty damn cool... Then, on my approach to the LZ, I screwed up and clipped a boulder or something and flipped over..killing my passengers.

BeachAV8R