Originally Posted By: Lanzfeld113
Originally Posted By: Creaghorn
@Lanzfeld
You are reporting small things like it is broken and completely unplayable and that is annoying. Insisting things to be bugs vehemently, also in other fora, which sometimes are little things, and often enough no bugs or anything at all but your lack of setting up your rig correctly. It is the way how you bring it up, not that you bring it up.
The game was stuttering in your case. "Stop telling it's no bug because it is a bug." Your words. You insisted vehemently being a bug 20 times until you came to the idea to once open your tool for graphiccards and simply activating your vertical sync or whatever it was, and suddenly it was gone. It was explained why sometimes things are as they are, like airfields on which side of the river. It was explained why it is not fixable, but you are insisting that it is a bug. You are wasting your energy by still writing "Ok, but is still a bug, so don't say otherwise". Stuff like that. That is annoying. It's important to bring glitches up, but it is also the way how you do it.

Wrong Creag. Just plain wrong.

My stutters ONLY stopped after they came out with the update where they "tweaked" something. It was a bug. Your barking up the wrong tree here. I call em like I see em and I don't come from the land of "I'm offended" so I really don't relate.

Your way off anyways. I brought up a bug/mistake with respect to the map. Airfields and railyards on the wrong side of the river, etc. This is not about stuttering. I bring up these thing because this is a tech forum and, ummm, isn't that what we do??? If not.....why have a forum?

Anyways I told him he was right and the mattr was settled and then you try to bring up #%&*$#? Really?

Lanzfeld - this is warning number 1 - after 3 you will be booted.

WM

OBD Software