Hey I figured I would try here and see if anybody knows the movie I am talking about..

It I believe was aired in the early 90's on HBO the prmise of the movie was there was a Top Secret Stealth like an F-117 but had a HMD that could see what the Missile sees and it was Stolen..

I really do NOT remember much of it except at the end when the Bad Guy Fired a missile at the Good Guy and it went back and forth of the good guy trying to dodge this missile but he made a close pass to the bad guy and the missile broke lock and locked on to the bad guy and the bad guy saw the missile tracking his ship and it killed him..

There was another movie with Ice T in it That is NOT the One.. I do NOT remember any of who was in it mostly a bunch of No Names..

Please help me find this movie as I want to see if the Music in the end of the movie is what I think I remember it being..

Intel i7 10700K @ 4.8GHZ / ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4AC Motherboard / Asus 1080GTX OC / SoundBlaster Z / Windows 10 64bit / Reverb G2 VR Gear. / Thrustmaster Cougar + MFD's / Buttkicker Simulation / Thrustmaster Cougar