Originally Posted By: Bandy
Originally Posted By: HeinKill
... Depends on your POV smile

OK, agreed, but what is the big pink vertical thing to the centre-left of your screenshot? eek2

Dude! Now I'll never be able to look around the cockpit again without thinking this... Seriously just killed 1 plane for me, haha!

About the history, as I understand, AH wasn't a junkie yet at this time of the war? I thought most of that came after Barbarossa went sour, and AH started putting long nights in, he got his personal doctor to give him speedball injections. Goering always took morphine, at least, since WWI injury. He was never a brilliant strategist it seems, so not sure how much of that can be attributed to the pain meds, and how much of it should be placed on Goering simply being the wrong man for the job, just there due to his early support of AH.

Remember for years, the German public adored these men, they seemed to be quite able to function quite well, and our history does have a tendency to try to demonize them any ways possible. I think they probably weren't as bad of junkies early on, as t.v. makes them out to be.