I was half successful half not. Things like the "mouse click button" I was able to program as a wheel brakes and in combo with the "shift" pinkie key, so pinkie key+ mouse button on throttle = radiator. Yay success there. But Im trying to make the "mouse wheel" on the front of the throttle function as my elevator trim, then I could use the to rotaries on the throttle as rud and ail trim. and the slider as prop pitch. BUt I cant seem to make that mouse wheel assign to anything, how would people recommend this?

I cant wait to get track IR, As intuitive as it is to use hat buttons for snap views it would be nice to free them for other functions, not as much in IL-2 but in Strike fighters 2 vietnam I would love to manipulate the radar with the hats, but I need them for snap views lol.

Last night I finished the "straight from the farm" and did a few 2 min to action missions. Then switched to Vietnam, cause I had not fired that up since the x-52 got here.

Very happy I got back to flight sims. Just cant wait to iron out the stick programming so its all set, so I can commit to learning what I have set. When you keep making changes to the control layout to see how it works while your trying to learn makes it difficulte to remember the buttons.

lol I have engine ignition and gear and wheel chocks and stuff down at the bottom three toggles on the stick. and I keep screwin the pooch and hitting engine ignition, killin the engine right after takeoff when I try to hit gears. Lol, but once I commit them to memory it should be easier.