I was wondering if ROF selected a dedicated movie maker? The videos made so far are pretty good but it always helps to have someone on a par with Cato of GlowingAmmram fame or Lotham Roth from Lockon. I do not know if either of these gentleman have contractual obligations that would prevent them from making films. Are any of the possible beta- testers serious movie makers?
-MJ

Rabu and Ming,
A agree to focus on the big picture and let the immediate friction drop. I am looking forward to sharing the virtual skies with both of you. Sometimes we will fly for the same side and sometimes against each other but at all times I would like to have fun with all of you. We all have strong feelings on issues and chew each other out. That is cause we all have a bad case of, "I got an opinion and I not afraid to use it!" This is all normal stuff. It was a pleasure to argue with both of you. It will be a pleasure to share the ROF skies with both of you too.
All the best to my new, "Friends and Enemies,"
MJ
I am not Spielberg but
here are some of my DCS Blackshark Movies.....

An old IL2 movie with a lot of bad editing. My first movie really.

An OFF Moive I did. There is one point when I am shooting under my target by accident. lol

Last edited by MJMORROW; 04/02/09 04:24 AM.

Instead of complaining about SPAD 7s, Central pilots should capture and fly them too. I suggest putting an apple in the middle of your Aerodrome field and just wait. Eventually a SPAD 7 will come by to get the apple, cause SPADS can't resist apples. This is how the Entente gets a hold of SPAD 7s, m-kay?
-MJ Morrow