Beyerdynamic HS 800 ANR Noise Canceling Aviation Pilot Headset, Dual Plug Cable For Sale
This item has been shown 324 times.
Beyerdynamic HS 800 ANR Noise Canceling Aviation Pilot Headset, Dual Plug Cable:
Beyerdynamic HS 800 noise-canceling aviation pilot headset with airplane dual plug cable. Headset is used, in good, working condition
The HS 800 Digital is a closed-back aviation headset. The innovative DANR system (Digital Adaptive Noise Reduction) provides an extraordinary effective active ambient noise attenuation. The headphone features a very high reproduction precision and a balanced sound. Another special feature is the wide frequency response of 5 - 30,000 Hz. The soft, circumaural leather ear pads filled with viscoelastic foam and the adjustable padded headband provide a high comfort. The microphone with adjustable gain can be optimally positioned with the flexible gooseneck. Ensures a high gain before response and noise cancellation. The rotating microphone holder allows positioning the microphone on the right or left hand side.
The connecting cable is single-sided. The connecting cable provides an audio box to adjust the volume of the headphone and to connect a mobile phone, music player (e.g. CD or MP3 player) or iPhone. If signals from the intercom occur, the volume of the mobile phone or music player can be reduced automatically. This auto mute function can be deactivated.
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) connecting cables and PJ-068 jack Version
- Outstanding ambient noise attenuation due to Digital Adaptive Noise Reduction (DANR)
- Ear pads with extra soft leather cover and viscoelastic filling
- Audio box to connect mobile phones, music players or iPhones
- Automatic volume reduction of phone or music player when signals from the intercom occur (selectable function)
- Mono/Stereo selection switch
- Noise-compensated microphone with adjustable gain
- Integrated dual volume control
- Power status LED
- Ear cups in carbon design with metal bezels
- Rugged headband design made of spring steel
- Light weight of approx. 325 g (without cable)
- Modular construction for easy servicing
- Made in
- Weight: .72 lb.
- Connection Headphone: 1/4 inch stereo jack plug
- Microphone: PJ-068 jack plug
- Headphone Transducer type: Dynamic; Frequency response: 5-30,000 Hz; Nominal SPL: 95 dB SPL; Power handling capacity: 100mW
- Microphone Transducer type: Condenser (back electret); Frequency response: 400-15,000 Hz; Polar pattern: Figure eight; Max SPL 120 dB; Nominal impedance: approx 350 ohm