The Allied Carrier was the first raised deck carrier in EAW. It was introduced in 1.28c so that pilots could learn to take off and land on the raised deck carrier.
Since then it has remained in the 1.28 ETO theatre.
However, routines added to the code in later versions made use of a TMod setting which can move the TMod horizontally. The Tmod data for the carrier TMod had a value that triggered this move.
The upshot was that the carrier was moved about 50 metres, but the airfield did not move, so when it was used as a home base the aircraft were on the elevated runway, but not over the carrier frown
I have attempted to fix this problem in three theatres that have the Allied Carrier, so there is a download available to be run in your 160 folder:

Allied Carrier Fix

The three theatres that will be replaced are:

Default Theatre
ETO2015Theatre(Jel2018)
Train-Barges 2018

I suggest that you re-name your existing versions before running the "AlliedCarrierFixes.exe" in your 160 folder
If flying from the carrier in those theatres has no problems then the previous folders can be deleted.

With the release of SPAW2019 new exes were written to cover things like the catapult take-off. New code was written relating to the "Runways.dat" file, and a different "Runways.dat" file was created for SPAW2019.
So I am strongly recommending that players use the latest exes for the SPAW2019 theatres, but select an earlier version when you want to fly the older theatres.

[Linked Image]

For the older theatres the "September 6th" and "Trains" versions are ideal.
If you are not aware, the "Trains" exes are a version of an older exe that creates plenty of trains for a "mixed" interdiction smile

wink Jel

Last edited by MrJelly; 10/16/19 11:42 AM.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly