homepage

Westworld season 3 teaser

Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Westworld season 3 teaser - 05/24/19 06:27 PM

It's certainly very DIFFERENT from what we saw in the first two seasons huh?

Posted By: Pooch

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 05/24/19 07:11 PM

Yeah, I saw this a couple of days ago and was going to post it. Honestly, what made the series so fantastic for me (Well, one of the things) was how different it was from what I'd seen before. When I saw this, I thought "Looks like a dozen other movies and shows I've seen before."
Maybe I'm wrong. If it's still the same batch of writers, it still might be good.
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 05/24/19 07:43 PM

I've only just finished season 2.

This does look different,if I hadn't had known it was WW I'd never have guessed what it was.
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 05/25/19 04:15 PM

Liked S1, but it was pretty slow. S2, first ep bored me to tears. I’m sure it picks up later on, so maybe I’ll go back one day. I know it’s well done, just might not be for me. S3...looks interesting to me again.

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 05/25/19 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite
Liked S1, but it was pretty slow. S2, first ep bored me to tears. I’m sure it picks up later on, so maybe I’ll go back one day. I know it’s well done, just might not be for me. S3...looks interesting to me again.

Definitely sounds to me like the show isn’t for you if you thought season 1 was slow. At least you gave it a great attempt though by watching all of season 1.
Posted By: NH2112

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 05/25/19 09:42 PM

I watched all of season 1 but discovered early on that the characters just didn’t make me care what happened to them. I have no idea why not.
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 05/25/19 10:22 PM

I think that's a pretty good summary of how I felt too. Interesting situation, but it wears off. Plus the timeline business got old.

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 05/25/19 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite
I think that's a pretty good summary of how I felt too. Interesting situation, but it wears off. Plus the timeline business got old.

If you think the alternate timeline stuff in season 1 was overdone then most definitely don’t bother with season 2. Lol.
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 06/13/19 08:54 PM

Season 1 was good. Season 2 was terrible--some of the worst show writing and running I have ever seen. I don't know if I want to see season 3, but how two ended, suggests three should be what two should have been. Alas, after the trailer, I'm not so sure... Other than Pinkman might be a robot.
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 06/13/19 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by NH2112
I watched all of season 1 but discovered early on that the characters just didn’t make me care what happened to them. I have no idea why not.

Yes. This is one of the reasons I didn't like season two at all. I didn't care about a single character.
Posted By: Tom_Weiss

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 06/13/19 09:01 PM

Season 1 was very good - some of it was outstanding.

Season 2 had its good moments but I felt they lost track of what they were trying to achieve mid way and it ended in a so-so note.

having Aaron Paul could make this third Season worth watching, but this is not WW anymore.

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 06/13/19 11:11 PM

Personally, I’m a huge fan of the show and I enjoyed season 2 but I really don’t see this show lasting past season 3. The viewer ratings for season 2 took a considerable hit and it’s going to be about 2 years from the time season 2 ended until season 3 starts. I honestly think most people won’t care anymore by the time season 3 comes out next year.
Posted By: Falstar

Re: Westworld season 3 teaser - 06/30/19 01:37 AM

Jesse Pinkman 2054

Breaking West
© 2024 SimHQ Forums