homepage

1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge?

Posted By: letterboy1

1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/13/11 01:42 PM

Just wondering. I'd like to sit around with you old boys and gals and do the cigar and brandy thing, trade war stories, learn the secret handshake.

Oh, everything they said about the beautiful water is true. It smells of salt and, as you approach the cliffs, chalk. wink
Posted By: bisher

Re: 1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/13/11 02:16 PM

Sorry but you have to own the game to be a member old bean wink

Re: 1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/13/11 04:48 PM

I'm sitting in the lounge, waiting. Ah, there you are, sir. wink
Posted By: ATAG_Snapper

Re: 1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/13/11 07:28 PM

Huh, I ain't settin' round no bunch of middle-aged guys in overstuffed chairs as a member of no SOFT-club!!! Uh uh! Ain't gonna happen!!!!! old_simmer

(Hmmm, how many double-negatives did I throw in there? LOL)

Re: 1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/13/11 07:33 PM

Double negatives; we have our club president gents

Cheers!!

Re: 1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/13/11 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: bisher
Double negatives; we have our club president gents

Cheers!!

SOFT-club dues (amount to be determined) may be sent directly to your President via PAYPAL -- no Steam involvement necessary. LOL

Re: 1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/13/11 07:44 PM

LOL biggrin

Re: 1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/15/11 04:01 PM

Also, SoftClub dues will only be accepted from non-American addresses. Why? Because f**k you, that's why. We want your money and we want to make you work for it! biggrin

Re: 1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/15/11 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: letterboy1
Also, SoftClub dues will only be accepted from non-American addresses. Why? Because f**k you, that's why. We want your money and we want to make you work for it! biggrin

Since our Canuck dollar is worth a staggering amount more than the US dollar, EVERYONE wants our money now! biggrin
Posted By: Dart

Re: 1C SoftClub . . . Are you a member? Where is the VIP lounge? - 07/15/11 09:43 PM

I heard they allow in the Irish.

<insert insensitive comment>

(running away, laughing)
© 2024 SimHQ Forums