homepage

Skin templates

Posted By: Freycinet

Skin templates - 05/28/06 09:57 PM

Wouldn't it be great if Maddox could release the templates for BoB? Together with some kind of template viewer. The exterior models must be finalised about now, if they contemplate a 2006 release.

It would be a fabulous and cheap way for them to get a varied and hi-quality set of skins from the community that could go into the BoB release. Just a thought.
Posted By: Goodwood

Re: Skin templates - 05/29/06 02:12 AM

Patience, my young Padawan...

...before you know it, SW:BoB will be out, and you'll have a ream of top-quality skins by me, Goodwood, to choose from!
Posted By: heywooood

Re: Skin templates - 05/29/06 05:50 PM

lol..top quality 'wood, you'll get it when you see BoB..sounds a lil Brokebacky to me.
Posted By: csThor

Re: Skin templates - 05/29/06 06:38 PM

While we're talking about "top-quality skins", Sean ... How's our little project going from your side? ;\)
Posted By: Feuerfalke

Re: Skin templates - 05/30/06 09:25 AM

And what would you do with the BoB skin-templates, while being unable to test and coordinate them on the modell ingame? There would be no way to know, if e.g. the skin is mirrored or how to arrange camouflage-patterns without being able to see how it fits. ;\)
Posted By: Freycinet

Re: Skin templates - 05/30/06 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capt.LoneRanger:
And what would you do with the BoB skin-templates, while being unable to test and coordinate them on the modell ingame? There would be no way to know, if e.g. the skin is mirrored or how to arrange camouflage-patterns without being able to see how it fits. ;\)
That
Posted By: :FI:Bobsqueek

Re: Skin templates - 05/30/06 01:41 PM

Or just a layer giving the wireframe UV wrap of the model, and some label, akin to Prangster's Mossie template. However I admit you'd still need to see the skin in game to get it just right though....
Posted By: Feuerfalke

Re: Skin templates - 05/30/06 03:20 PM

Ah, that's what you mean with a template viewer. Sorry, then.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums