homepage

SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus

Posted By: citizen guod

SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 08:34 AM

SimHQ recently discussed the latest status on the v4.09 update with Oleg Maddox and Team Daidalos' Martin Kubani.

http://simhq.com/_air13/air_420a.html
Posted By: jurinko

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 09:01 AM

I-told-you-so!

band
Posted By: gitano

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 09:19 AM

whoohoo
Posted By: EJGr.Ost_Caspar

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 10:01 AM

yeah
Posted By: PVT_Roger

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 10:41 AM

I'm impressed.

thumbsup
Posted By: Tree

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 11:02 AM

Is it has good as the modded versions?
Posted By: yogy

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 12:27 PM

Suppr... slowly, but surely it is revealed tuner

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 12:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Tree

Thats a question of different matters, if you mean quality or quantity...
Posted By: CHDT

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 12:37 PM

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, an option in the game setup for 16/9 resolution !
Especially 1920 by 1080.
Posted By: Bearcat99

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Tree

Probably at the very least as good if not better. This looks like a win win for everyone. I think it is good that he has decided not to compere with the modding community perse and just concentrate on making the sim better. I am curious to see how these inmprovements will work with the mods and how this patch will install over the modded version or if we will have to do a fresh install and then do the patch. At 1.5G it is a HUGE patch.
Posted By: Baco

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 01:33 PM

I would say that its onlly logical that the new patch will install over official 4.08. Theres no way to test any other configuration reliably.

If its as good? Of course, its made with knoledge of teh code..

I just want to say thank you Oleg and thank you Team Daidalos.
Impresive work and most of all, impressive attitude toward the community!
Posted By: Tbag

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 02:09 PM

Amazing stuff! Dual throttle control, triggers, a beautiful maps..... Thanks Team Daidalos!
Posted By: No105_Ogdens

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 02:48 PM

Great info. A new official patch and a new Logitech HOTAS on my desk and all will be well in IL2 world once again!! That's not to say anything against mods of course but I would say anything from Oleg will be equal if not better and I'm to old to keep on trying to decypher vague readme's! smile

I am curious what, if anything, will be done with DGen or if an alternative will eventually come?! IL2 desparately needs an immersive (interface wise) and somewhat dynamic campaign system to compliment the top notch user made campaigns out there.
Posted By: Titan

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 02:59 PM

bananadance

I can't wait to test the triggers. I hope they work as well as I expect whoohoo
Posted By: Aeronautico

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 03:33 PM

Great! I only check here saldomly but never doubted the time would have come.
Hat off Mr.Maddox. Time to re-install on my new rig.
Posted By: Avala

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 04:01 PM

Triggers are great; maybe this will stop frantic and pointless dogfighting on the servers? Revival of the coop missions band
Posted By: Aviar

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 04:10 PM

Did you see the final video where the 4-plane flight all landed together instead of the usual AI landing routine we have now? Sweet.

Also, in an earlier video, all 4 planes in a flight took off at the same time in abreast formation. More sweetness.

Aviar
Posted By: Maserati

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 04:56 PM

Damn, I am definitely due to give Maddox Games some money. Best developer ever.
Posted By: Stratos

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 04:58 PM

If I understood correctly, the triggers are not for 4.09 but to be released at later date

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 05:28 PM

Correct.
Posted By: HarryM

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 05:30 PM

Nice to see an Il-2 update again, just like the old days...
Posted By: Van Alien

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 07:06 PM

Thatīs cool, canīt believe it
Posted By: 335th_GRSwaty

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 07:13 PM

Good news!!!
Posted By: Thunderbolt56

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 08:07 PM

"As soon as we are able."

Gotta love it. smile
Posted By: Ūuger

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 08:23 PM

huh!
Posted By: jocko-

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 09:14 PM

Wow...just wow. So, will two people be able to fly in the Nachtjaeger 110s, one flying, the other using the radar? Man, this opens up a whole other side of virtual warfare, we'll need the modders to step up and give us some heavy RAF bombers. Now... will the AI kindly turn off their freaking nav lights while flying at night?
Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 09:54 PM

Great news.
I can hardly wait for it to be released.

Did anybody else notice the similarity between these names.

Team Daidalos -v4.09 Team

Project DAEDALUS- Movie Space Cowboys (2000)

It was an interesting coincidence to me.
They can be pronounced very similarily.
I wonder if we have some Clint fans on the team ?

Wheels
Posted By: Blackdog_kt

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 10:52 PM

I'm drooling over the possibility of including a working radar down the line as well. It's one of the things i always wondered, how come nobody ever did the nachthjagd vs bomber command portion of WWII. The video says ground clutter will be linked to the ground you actually fly over, so if there's any parsing of terrain data into the radar code we might as well see bombing radars like H2S. As for other interception radars, if the support is hard coded into the sim all it takes is modders to edit parameters like signal strength/gain, range, etc to match different sets.
I think it will be a good incentive for modders to work on a much neglected aspect of the sim, the late war luftwaffe twin engined bombers/heavy fighters, since they had a lot of impact on the night campaigns, either as night fighters or on nuissance raids to England (Ju-188 for example). Of course, beggars can't be choosers, but hope still remains.

Just imagine it, with a rough approximation of a nav-aid for the mossie XVI you can have a pathfinder (it already has target marking flares and they burn for 7 minutes or so), some people have been working on a Lancaster for a very long time as well, now throw in some luftwaffe night fighters and some NF mosquitoes and you have a whole new theater of operations to tinker with.

Triggers will be great for mission builders as well, let's hope they also work on dogfight servers (flying recon in an unarmed spitfire would be cool). These are all distant work in progress possibilities though, the most immediate source of interest to me will be those beautiful Italian birds to enhance our med scenarios.
Posted By: citizen guod

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/28/09 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Thunderbolt56
"As soon as we are able."

Gotta love it. smile

wink
Posted By: Lancelot

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/29/09 01:38 AM

Hugely ans pleasently surprised. For both, the 09 patch and the see that the work will continue even after the 09 patch, will all those great new features they are working on.

EXCELLENT NEWS!

I only got curious on how they can work with the new features (aircraft with radar, triggers, modified GUI, and so on) without the code. Maybe they don't the full code and acces only to those parts they need to add the new features?. Not important, just curious. smile

Anyway, thanks A LOT Maddox Games and Team Daidalos

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/29/09 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Baco
I would say that its onlly logical that the new patch will install over official 4.08. Theres no way to test any other configuration reliably.

If its as good? Of course, its made with knoledge of teh code..

I just want to say thank you Oleg and thank you Team Daidalos.
Impresive work and most of all, impressive attitude toward the community!

Makes sense to me..
Posted By: vp_media

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/29/09 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: wheelsup_cavu
Great news.
I can hardly wait for it to be released.

Did anybody else notice the similarity between these names.

Team Daidalos -v4.09 Team

Project DAEDALUS- Movie Space Cowboys (2000)

It was an interesting coincidence to me.
They can be pronounced very similarily.
I wonder if we have some Clint fans on the team ?

Wheels

he was a mythological craftsman, Daidalos/in greek,Daedalus/in latin form

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/29/09 01:18 PM

Thanks VP.
I had no clue the names were the same person but different language spellings.
I just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Wheels
Posted By: Blackdog_kt

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/29/09 01:50 PM

Short mythology lesson, grab your popcorn popcorn

According to mythology Daedalus built the Cretan labyrinth where King Minos imprisoned the Minotaur, a half-man, half-bull monster creature. Because he knew the ins and out of the labyrinth he was forbidden to leave Crete and was imprisoned along with his son, Icarus.

Unable to escape by land or sea, he set off fabricating a set of wings for him and his son to escape by flight, these wings were held together by strings and wax. Before the flight, Daedalus warned his son not to fly too low because the sea spray would get the wings wet and heavy and he would have to take a swim as a result. He also told him not to fly too high, or the sun would melt the wax and he would crash.

On their way over the Aegean sea, Icarus was so caught up in the wonders of flying that totally forgot his father's advice, soaring higher and higher until the sun's rays finally melted the wax that held his wings together and he fell to his death.

On one hand you wonder what kind of stuff my ancestors were smoking to come up with that. On the other one, it's a neat allegory that clearly shows how humans are willing to risk life and limb in the pursuit of knowledge and technology, may times using it in wrong ways. Pretty smart for a bed time story that's a few millennia old.

The legend's legacy carries on to this day. There's an island in the Dodecanese called Ikaria, which is supposedly where Icarus crashed. Also, the air force training school is called the school of Icari (plural) and a pilot cadet in training is known as an Icarus, much like a title. A pretty good reminder to listen to your instructor if you want to have a chance graduating from the school and flying an F-16 some day, instead of plummeting wingless towards the earth biggrin
Posted By: letterboy1

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/29/09 06:09 PM

Hmmm, no mention of 6DOF support. That is one mod I'd really miss.
Posted By: madcat

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/29/09 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: letterboy1
Hmmm, no mention of 6DOF support. That is one mod I'd really miss.

Watch the Bf-110 Nightfighter Radar video, right at the end the camera zooms in a strange way.

Hmmmm... could that be 6DOF woot
Posted By: Plainsman

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/30/09 12:38 AM

Is v4.09 an update of IL21946 or the older IL2?
Posted By: CrazySchmidt

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/30/09 01:01 AM

SWEET!! Looking forward it. thumbsup

CS. smile
Posted By: Archer11

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/30/09 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: vp_media

he was a mythological craftsman, Daidalos/in greek,Daedalus/in latin form

Yeah, and he was responsible for the first crash too. Must be one of my ancestors... smile

Great news about 4.09! Thanks!
Posted By: Colonel Kern

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/30/09 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Plainsman

I would assume it would work on any version of IL-2. In any event picking up Il-2 1946 at www.gog.com for what, 10 bucks?, is a no-brainer for anyone who does not own 1946.

Very nice to see an update like this. As a fan of the Med Air War (and not a big fan of CFS3. Sorry MAW guys...) it is nice to see some support for that theater.
Posted By: knightgames

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/30/09 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Plainsman

IL2 1946.

You'd need a lot of updating and purchased add ons if you want to patch up from IL2 vanilla. IL2FB/AEP/PF/SoM/Pe2, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Best to buy IL2 1946 if you haven't kept up.

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/31/09 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackdog_kt

According to mythology Daedalus built the Cretan labyrinth where King Minos imprisoned the Minotaur, a half-man, half-bull monster creature. Because he knew the ins and out of the labyrinth he was forbidden to leave Crete and was imprisoned along with his son, Icarus.

Unable to escape by land or sea, he set off fabricating a set of wings for him and his son to escape by flight, these wings were held together by strings and wax. Before the flight, Daedalus warned his son not to fly too low because the sea spray would get the wings wet and heavy and he would have to take a swim as a result. He also told him not to fly too high, or the sun would melt the wax and he would crash.

On their way over the Aegean sea, Icarus was so caught up in the wonders of flying that totally forgot his father's advice, soaring higher and higher until the sun's rays finally melted the wax that held his wings together and he fell to his death.

On one hand you wonder what kind of stuff my ancestors were smoking to come up with that. On the other one, it's a neat allegory that clearly shows how humans are willing to risk life and limb in the pursuit of knowledge and technology, may times using it in wrong ways. Pretty smart for a bed time story that's a few millennia old.

The legend's legacy carries on to this day. There's an island in the Dodecanese called Ikaria, which is supposedly where Icarus crashed. Also, the air force training school is called the school of Icari (plural) and a pilot cadet in training is known as an Icarus, much like a title. A pretty good reminder to listen to your instructor if you want to have a chance graduating from the school and flying an F-16 some day, instead of plummeting wingless towards the earth biggrin

Neat story about the F-16's and pilot cadet's. smile

Wheels
Posted By: CHDT

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/31/09 09:29 AM

Please, 16/9 and 16/10 support directly within the game setup :-)
Posted By: FockeWolfy

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/31/09 03:38 PM

Is it out yet?
Posted By: DaveKelly

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 07/31/09 08:19 PM

Give them a chance! (at least 2 er....you know) smile
Posted By: Tolwyn

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/01/09 05:51 PM

CHDT:

From a waaaay older interview:

The game itself is a 4:3 aspect game. I can't believe they'd change the rendering engine.

So, you'll need to "black bar" side to side to make a 4:3 aspect, stretch for you LCD users, or REALLY stretch for you 16:9 aspect.

It's a 4:3 game, that's all they support without letterboxing.
Posted By: FltLt HardBall

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/06/09 03:42 AM

Well, it's good to see that there's life in the old girl yet. One might even be able to argue that we don't need SoW anymore wink

I guess I'll have to have a go at updating HardBall's Aircraft Viewer, but I don't know where I'll find the time for that what with work and family commitments.
Posted By: Tbag

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/06/09 08:15 AM

That would be great HardBall, I use your tool on a regular basis to compare aircraft performance. Thanks for the hard work!
Posted By: jerrykraut

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/07/09 07:02 PM

jawdropIt comes out. GEIL.
Have been the longest two weeks ever waited for. reading
Something like the iron curtain to fall down in the former germanys.
Will fly my old horses, D9, TA152, 335 and the TEMPEST, Hellcat, Corsair and the Frank.
Put KA52 into hangar for a looong time, and my RC-stuff in winter as well.

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/07/09 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: FltLt HardBall
Well, it's good to see that there's life in the old girl yet. One might even be able to argue that we don't need SoW anymore wink

I guess I'll have to have a go at updating HardBall's Aircraft Viewer, but I don't know where I'll find the time for that what with work and family commitments.

I hope you are able to find time.
It would be great to have it updated when the patch comes out. thumbsup

Wheels
Posted By: -Avatar-

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/08/09 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: wheelsup_cavu
I hope you are able to find time.
It would be great to have it updated when the patch comes out. thumbsup

+1!

Also, thanks for what you've already done for us with IL-2. winner
Posted By: Kamikuza

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/09/09 12:40 AM

More I-16's ... mwa-haha!
Posted By: =EoH=Flight_boy

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/10/09 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Colonel Kern

As a fan of the Med Air War...it is nice to see some support for that theater.

The work already started on expanding the MTO thaters in IL-2 for the patch after 4.09.Also we're working on bringing more MTO stuff into the sim,and also more MTO/tropical action feautures.
For exemple the Bf-109 series are already beeing fully (historical) tropicalized with animated tropical filters and expanding the ingame Bf-110 fleet will follow too.
So as i said,many other tropical feautures will make their way to the game aswell.

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/10/09 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: =EoH=Flight_boy
Originally Posted By: Colonel Kern

As a fan of the Med Air War...it is nice to see some support for that theater.

The work already started on expanding the MTO thaters in IL-2 for the patch after 4.09.Also we're working on bringing more MTO stuff into the sim,and also more MTO/tropical action feautures.
For exemple the Bf-109 series are already beeing fully (historical) tropicalized with animated tropical filters and expanding the ingame Bf-110 fleet will follow too.
So as i said,many other tropical feautures will make their way to the game aswell.

That is great news. thumbsup

Wheels
Posted By: Blade_RJ

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/12/09 12:06 AM

Who is team daidalos, i got the impression they were modders "adopted" by oleg to work in his instead, unlike the unnoficial ones, kinda like lomac and the modders.
Posted By: Ivan Putski

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/12/09 01:16 PM

A link to a few more screenshots of 4.09. Puts

http://www.dzrforum.creatuforo.com/noticion-imgenes-del-nuevo-parche-oficial-409m-plus-tema671.html
Posted By: =EoH=Flight_boy

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/13/09 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Blade_RJ
Who is team daidalos, i got the impression they were modders "adopted" by oleg to work in his instead...

Your impression is wrong. wink

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/14/09 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Ivan Putski

Shots 17,18,22 & 23 I thin... look like 6DoF tome.... dance

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/14/09 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: FltLt HardBall

Hey HB any plans to update your viewer?
Posted By: FltLt HardBall

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/18/09 04:43 AM

Hi guys, thanks for all your encouraging comments. I've been out of the IL-2 scene for a while (not by choice, but you know how it is when family and work commitments get in the way!), but I'm on vacation for the next 10 days, so it's a good chance to at least get started on updating my program.

The biggest thing I'm going to need is accurate in-game performance data for each of the new aircraft, such as was provided by Ross Youss with his IL2Compare program. I understand that someone has been able to extract performance tables from the game IL2Compare-style, so if anyone can put me in touch with those guys, or perhaps someone from the Daedalus team can help me out directly - any assistance would be much appreciated.

Cheers :-)
Posted By: jeanba

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/18/09 07:53 AM

Do you know if DGEN will be adapted to the new maps and aircraft from 4.09 ?
Posted By: Boelcke

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/18/09 08:18 AM

I asked the same question in the german ubi forum, cause one memeber is related to the developer studio which is working on the patch, but didnīt get an answer. I donīt think that there will come a new version of dgen.exe, cause it was made by Starshoy, not by Maddog Games and all the latest versions and patches since Il2 1946 didnīt contain any new degn.exe file. Sad.
Posted By: jeanba

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/18/09 09:14 AM

Yes, it is very sad
Posted By: yogy

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/19/09 07:05 PM

Starshoy left the IL-2 development long time ago. Sad, but true.

What you can do is check out Paul Lowengrin's DCG @ www.lowengrin.com

I am working on a DCG-campaign for Iasi in 1944.
Posted By: miamieagle

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/21/09 12:39 PM

I have seen what Patch 4.09 brings and I have impress with it. I"am glad that IL46 has not been forgotten.I have one regret and its that his team has forgotten the Pacific Theater. I hoped that it would have bring a Map of the Philipines and the rest of Japan as to be able to mimic the Invation of the Philipines by Japan 1941 and the reconquer it from Japanese occapation in 1944.Also bee able to Raid Japan through 1944 and 1945. I would have love to to mimic the night raids over Tokyo without ever killing anyone.

I guess I will still need to use Combat flight Simulator 2 to mimic those campaign through its Mission Builder.There nothing wrong with that Simulator but I like diversity and I hoped to able to use IL46 to be able to mimic those campaign IL46 style as well!
Posted By: DaveKelly

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/21/09 03:43 PM

Mods have a lot of maps, take a look at the triple a site.
Posted By: csThor

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/21/09 04:26 PM

There is a marked difference between what the modders can do and what I guess DT can do. If they want to cooporate with Oleg and get his approval they'll have to evade issues like "the Grumman thingy" (i.e. flyable Avenger, Helldiver etc) or no-go-areas which Oleg might reserve for Maddox Games and SoW (Channel Map).
Posted By: HitchHikingFlatlander

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/21/09 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackdog_kt

OT - You forgot to mention the story was inspiration for a killer Iron Maiden tune "Flight of the Icarus". Which also write a lot of songs themed about aviation (WWII in particular).
Posted By: Boilerplate*

Re: SimHQ Interview: IL-2 Series Update: v4.09...Plus - 08/21/09 11:26 PM

Quote:
I"am glad that IL46 has not been forgotten.

Not likely. Looks like about 9 years since it's intro...

I'm actually a bit excited about 4.09. Even though I have the beta installed, the full blown version seems to be a bit more comprehensive.. burnout

For example, I like the new aircraft that are being offered..
© 2024 SimHQ Forums