homepage

Dom's AITW in 2023, thanks Moggy!

Posted By: Stratos

Dom's AITW in 2023, thanks Moggy! - 02/13/23 02:59 PM

Thanks to Moggy I've been reflying some missions on Dom's AITW 40, with working date selector and proper skins and planes, I want to thank Moggy for sharing it! I'm currently trying some of the exotic, altough seeing the Stukas attacking Brussels have been a blast!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

More pictures soon!
Posted By: Moggy

Re: Dom's AITW in 2023, thanks Moggy! - 02/13/23 06:24 PM

thumbsup

It was a pleasure doing this "original AITW 1.5 in EAW 128C" setup for Stratos.

Using DOSBOX it's possible to get DOM's original AITW file managers to work under Windows 10, and so the single missions and DOM's exclusive career structure for AITW can be used.

Anyone else wants a go, post and let me know.
Posted By: Rotton50

Re: Dom's AITW in 2023, thanks Moggy! - 02/13/23 07:14 PM

Glad to see some of those models we've been working for the past year getting a work out.

You must have converted them back to the old format for them to work in 1.2x, correct?
Posted By: Lolo Kramp

Re: Dom's AITW in 2023, thanks Moggy! - 02/13/23 07:54 PM

AITW is always a favourite of mine

I think that regardless of the 3DZ models, it's one of the best - if not the best - campaign regarding immersion and game play once you have enhanced it with random skins and random formation tools and Minki logbook and of course my french speechpack.

But may be i'm not that neutral as I'm french.

Moggy added very important french and german and british (the famous Defiant add-on !) aircraft which were missing. I have the 1.5 beta from Moggy long ago and it's a very good add-on.

Lolo

Posted By: Moggy

Re: Dom's AITW in 2023, thanks Moggy! - 02/13/23 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rotton50
Glad to see some of those models we've been working for the past year getting a work out.
You must have converted them back to the old format for them to work in 1.2x, correct?

I took the opportunity to replace the very oldest models I never replaced when I did the 1.5 upgrade in 2006.

Used some of the models we produced working on the 1.6 version a few years back. Removed the 1.6 only additions and reverted them to AITW slots.

The Fokker DXXI is yours from 2014.

Originally Posted by Lolo Kramp

Moggy added very important french and german and british (the famous Defiant add-on !) aircraft which were missing. I have the 1.5 beta from Moggy long ago and it's a very good add-on.

I still need to work out how to work the Defiant switch under W10 smile
Posted By: iron mike

Re: Dom's AITW in 2023, thanks Moggy! - 02/19/23 07:37 PM

I did these for Mogggy and are in 1.6 format. They can be converted to 1.2 in a heart beat. et me know if you would like copies. winkngrin

Amiot 354
Br 693
Caudron 714
D 510
D 520
Leo 451
MB 200-29
Ms 406
Po 631
VG 33
vindicator

© 2024 SimHQ Forums