homepage

Joke time

Posted By: oldgrognard

Joke time - 02/06/23 08:00 PM

A woman, cranky because her husband was late coming home again, decided to leave a note, saying, “I’ve had enough and have left you. Don’t bother coming after me.”

Then she hid under the bed to see his reaction.

After a short while, the husband comes home and she could hear him in the kitchen before he comes into the bedroom.

She could see him walk towards the dresser and pick up the note.

After a few minutes, he wrote something on it before picking up the phone and calling someone.

“She’s finally gone…yeah I know, about bloody time, I’m coming to see you, put on that sexy French nightie.

I love you…can’t wait to see you…we’ll do all the naughty things you like.”

He hung up, grabbed his keys and left.

She heard the car drive off as she came out from under the bed.

Seething with rage and with tears in her eyes she grabbed the note to see what he wrote…

“I can see your feet. We’re outta bread: be back in five minutes.”
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Joke time - 02/06/23 08:04 PM

rofl
Posted By: WangoTango

Re: Joke time - 02/06/23 08:06 PM

hahaha
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: Joke time - 02/06/23 08:12 PM

rofl
Posted By: coasty

Re: Joke time - 02/14/23 10:08 PM

you really had me going!
Posted By: Ajay

Re: Joke time - 02/16/23 12:10 AM

Nice 😅
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Joke time - 03/03/23 09:49 AM

I've just seen a Youtube video, of the speeches given by Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin, on the anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

There was a bit of a language problem, but fortunately there were subtitles, which helped me understand what Biden was saying.
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Joke time - 03/03/23 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Chucky
I've just seen a Youtube video, of the speeches given by Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin, on the anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

There was a bit of a language problem, but fortunately there were subtitles, which helped me understand what Biden was saying.

thumbsup
Posted By: Snow46

Re: Joke time - 03/03/23 04:17 PM

What a great joke, I will have to remember that one! Thanks.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums