homepage

FULL MOVIE- Days of Infamy (Filipino Pilots of WWII) Indie Film

Posted By: KRT_Bong

FULL MOVIE- Days of Infamy (Filipino Pilots of WWII) Indie Film - 12/06/22 12:42 PM

Posted By: bones

Re: FULL MOVIE- Days of Infamy (Filipino Pilots of WWII) Indie Film - 01/11/23 02:04 PM

Thanks, I will have to watch this. My great uncle served as a Filipino fighter pilot during WWII but got shot down and captured. He survived the Bataan Death March and lived on to fly for PAL and test pilot. He was killed in an experimental ultralight crash in the late 80s.

KRT_Bong, are you Filipino? Bong was my grandfather's nickname.

v6,
boNes

Re: FULL MOVIE- Days of Infamy (Filipino Pilots of WWII) Indie Film - 01/11/23 02:16 PM

No, Bong has been my online Nick since Rainbow 6 and BF1942. KRT was the clan I was in at the time
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: FULL MOVIE- Days of Infamy (Filipino Pilots of WWII) Indie Film - 01/11/23 03:00 PM

The only Bong I've known for a long time is Dick Bong the WWII Pacific fighter ace.

Re: FULL MOVIE- Days of Infamy (Filipino Pilots of WWII) Indie Film - 01/13/23 01:36 PM

He was a childhood Hero, I even once wrote a book report on him in school which I had to do a Book cover on poster board so I drew a P-38 shooting down a zero, the teacher was very impressed. So I chose Bong as my nick.
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: FULL MOVIE- Days of Infamy (Filipino Pilots of WWII) Indie Film - 01/13/23 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by KRT_Bong
He was a childhood Hero, I even once wrote a book report on him in school which I had to do a Book cover on poster board so I drew a P-38 shooting down a zero, the teacher was very impressed. So I chose Bong as my nick.

That's a great story! Thanks for sharing that. smile
© 2024 SimHQ Forums