homepage

Joke 2

Posted By: oldgrognard

Joke 2 - 11/23/22 11:35 PM

Mike and his wife Sara went to the state fair every year, and every year Mike would say, “Sara, I’d like to ride in that airplane.”….

Sara always replied, “I know, Mike, but that airplane ride costs fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars.”

One year Mike and Sara went to the fair, and Mike said, “Sara, I’m eighty-five years old. If I don’t ride that airplane, I might never get another chance.”

Sara replied, “Mike, that airplane ride costs fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars.”

The pilot overheard them and said, “Folks, I’ll make you a deal. I’ll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won’t charge you; but if you say one word, it’s fifty dollars.”

Mike and Sara agreed, and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word was spoken. He did all his tricks over again but still not a word. When they landed, the pilot turned to Mike and said, “My, my, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn’t.”

Mike replied, “Well, I was gonna say something when Sara fell out, but fifty dollars is fifty dollars.”
Posted By: Patrocles

Re: Joke 2 - 11/23/22 11:46 PM

Oh, let me tell ya, it's been a rough week! Doing better now, but last week was rough. A week ago was my birthday and the present from the wife was a shirt with a 'bullseye' on the back. Her birthday is on Saturday and she keeps asking for a gun as a birthday present! I get no respect. No respect, I tell ya!

RIP Rodney
Posted By: Snow46

Re: Joke 2 - 11/24/22 12:00 AM

A man goes to the doctor, concerned about his wife's hearing.

The doctor says, "Stand behind her and say something and tell me how close you are when she hears you."

The man goes home, sees his wife in the kitchen, cutting carrots on the countertop. About 15 feet away he says, "Honey, what's for dinner?"
Nothing. He gets halfway to her and repeats the same question.
Nothing. Very concerned, he gets right behind her and asks again "What's for dinner?" She turns around and says "For the THIRD time, beef stew!"
© 2024 SimHQ Forums