homepage

Remember when???

Posted By: Bill_Grant

Remember when??? - 05/02/21 02:15 PM

Do you remember when you were little and you could just rip off your diaper and run around naked and everyone thought it was so cute and funny?

Anyway.....I need bail money!
Posted By: carrick58

Re: Remember when??? - 05/02/21 02:25 PM

lol Wait ! I can almost remember those days Rats lost it
Posted By: rwatson

Re: Remember when??? - 05/02/21 03:16 PM

Where do we send it Bill ??
Posted By: vonBaur

Re: Remember when??? - 05/02/21 04:03 PM

Remember when you weren't so little and took off your clothes and ran round the WAF barracks at Shaw AFB?
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Remember when??? - 05/03/21 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by vonBaur
Remember when you weren't so little and took off your clothes and ran round the WAF barracks at Shaw AFB?

Did the MP's get you? biggrin
Posted By: vonBaur

Re: Remember when??? - 05/03/21 08:31 PM

No, PM. But we got a stern talking to from a major from Group. Said they didn't know who did it but that one of them was described as having curly red hair and a bluebird tattoo on each side of his chest, all the while staring right at Sgt. Randy Cook the whole time. I guess I don't have to mention who fit that description. He also said that if there were any "repeat performances" It would be investigated more thoroughly.

There weren't.

I did participate in a streak jump a couple years later. Sport club, most of whom were in our unit, and into a lake so reduced danger of injury. One of my friends lost his trunks because he just stuffed them under his main lift web instead of routing his chest strap through them like the rest of us.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums