homepage

Someone needs a laugh....

Posted By: Bill_Grant

Someone needs a laugh.... - 04/15/21 08:31 PM

We just spent $10,000 on a young registered Black Angus bull. We noticed that all he did was eat grass and he completely ignored the herd so I called my vet to come take a look at him.

The vet said he was very healthy but just a little young so he gave us some pills to give the bull.

Within two days he was servicing my cows...all of them...and even jumping the fence to take care of my neighbors' cows.
He was like a machine.

My neighbor asked me what kind of pills we were giving him and I said "I don't know, but they taste kind of like peppermint."
Posted By: Bill_Grant

Re: Someone needs a laugh.... - 04/15/21 08:35 PM

Can you believe that my neighbor actually started knocking on my door at 2:30am this morning?

Lucky for him, I was still up, playing my bagpipes.
Posted By: rwatson

Re: Someone needs a laugh.... - 04/15/21 09:23 PM

LOL Bill I needed a smile today,Thanks !!
Posted By: Nixer

Re: Someone needs a laugh.... - 04/15/21 09:32 PM

Yay Bill!
Posted By: Arthonon

Re: Someone needs a laugh.... - 04/15/21 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bill_Grant
Can you believe that my neighbor actually started knocking on my door at 2:30am this morning?

Lucky for him, I was still up, playing my bagpipes.

My neighbors listen to the same music I do. Whether they want to or not.
Posted By: CyBerkut

Re: Someone needs a laugh.... - 04/16/21 09:35 PM

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son. He gives the young boy three nickels to play with to keep him occupied. Suddenly the boy starts choking, going blue in the face. The father
realizes the boy has swallowed the nickels and starts slapping him on the back.

The boy coughs up two of the nickels but keeps choking. Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant. Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants, takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds, the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last nickel, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the nickel to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before. That was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"

"No," the woman replied. “Divorce attorney."
Posted By: LB4LB

Re: Someone needs a laugh.... - 04/16/21 09:54 PM

rofl
rofl
rofl
Posted By: Nixer

Re: Someone needs a laugh.... - 04/16/21 10:41 PM

Really a good one CyBerkut. biggrin
© 2024 SimHQ Forums