homepage

You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !!

Posted By: NoFlyBoy

You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 12:45 AM

new Nvidia RTX 4090

Bud Light Selzer Pizza

https://twitter.com/budlight/status/1377290529520619520/photo/1

Cyngn affordable autonomous vehicle solutions

Porsche classic car paint technology

Razer Rapunzel Chroma Hair Dye

Newegg Hydrator PC

V by Velveeta Skincare

TaskRabbit TaskRabbits

VPN Surfshark

LEGO SmartBricks

https://twitter.com/LEGO_Group/status/1377516169813499909

Posted By: Nixer

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 01:28 AM

Can we get rid of this guy?

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 01:37 AM

It's April 1st.

If you are not familiar with April 1st, educate yourself and GOOGLE it.

Those are April's fools jokes I found on the net released today by REAL COMPANIES.

Maybe we should get rid of you and Panzer, continuously criticize me and whine about everything I say, the moderators and administrators have edited a few of yours' and Panzer's posts and posted warnings. I don't criticize and whine about your posts.

Here when you call me Tosser. How very rude of you.

https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads....ious-videos-found-on-youtube#Post4561126

Next you will want me to be gone for saying Merry Christmas or Happy New Year or Happy Thanksgiving or Happy July 4th???

Posted By: JimK

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by Nixer
Can we get rid of this guy?

Completely Agree. Sink this A - Hole. Ignorant young punk. Just a post hoe looking for attention. Get a job. I just did going on 60 in a couple months.
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by NoFlyBoy

Maybe we should get rid of you and Panzer, continuously criticize me and whine about everything I say, the moderators and administrators have edited a few of yours' and Panzer's posts and posted warnings. I don't criticize and whine about your posts.

No moderator has modified any reply that I have made to any of your posts. You might want to check your facts next time before you make false accusations. In fact, you're the one who got a 2 week ban not too long ago or did you forget that?

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by JimK

Completely Agree. Sink this A - Hole. Ignorant young punk. Just a post hoe looking for attention. Get a job. I just did going on 60 in a couple months.

Again with the rudeness. Guess when you get old you become rude and lose your manners?

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

No moderator has modified any reply that I have made to any of your posts. You might want to check your facts next time before you make false accusations. In fact, you're the one who got a 2 week ban not too long ago or did you forget that?

Yes they have. The search engine here is not very good to find them. You know your reply and reply by others in my posts have been moderated before.
Posted By: JimK

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by NoFlyBoy
[quote=JimK]

Never spanked as a child, growing up with Common Core math. My son would love to meet you and teach about how growing up in 70`s was like, you would not like it.
He learned many a hard lessons and even was arrested a couple times for stupid crap. You have no history about family and how you were taught. Explain it all and then
maybe you fit in.

You hide behind your anonymity !!!!

Just a Troll.
Posted By: Crane Hunter

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 05:39 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rwatson

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 09:17 AM

Is there an ignore button here.I agree with PM,Jim K and Nixer who are well respected long time member here and don't care to be drawn into a debate.
Posted By: Chucky

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 09:35 AM

<~~~~~~~~ Click on his name, then view profile and you will see the ignore button.

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 09:46 AM

Thanks Chucky ,It's done.That settles it easy enough
Posted By: Sunchaser

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 12:43 PM

WOW, Mean girls alive and well at Sim HQ!!

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sunchaser
WOW, Mean girls alive and well at Sim HQ!!

It's more a case of having a low tolerance for stupidity. wink

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 12:50 PM

Yeah some things aggravate my allergy to fools
Posted By: Sunchaser

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 12:52 PM

How ever do you survive in this modern world then PM?

Life is indeed good when stupidity on the internet is of such importance, eh?
Posted By: MarkG

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 02:51 PM

Woah! This thread needs some Heather...

[Linked Image]

...before she got old and crazy...

[Linked Image]

Attached picture HL.jpg
Attached picture drunk-celebrities-10.jpg

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Sunchaser

Life is indeed good

I actually can't complain at all! Thanks for asking. smile
Posted By: Force10

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 04:30 PM

Let's all pause for a few before things go further off the rails.

I'm temp locking this thread before it escalates further.
Posted By: CyBerkut

Re: You MUST get these new incredible fabulous products and services !! - 04/02/21 07:51 PM

Thank you, Force10. I think that should be the permanent state as well.

Chucky, thanks for reminding folks how to find and use the ignore function. I encourage members to make appropriate use of that helpful tool. (And no need to publicly announce who you are ignoring... just spare yourself the annoyance and be at peace.)

MarkG, thanks for the first pic...

NoFlyBoy, you should probably ponder why it is that a number of members find a number of your posts to be annoying. This is not the first time you have garnered this sort of attention. Rather than feel like a victim, perhaps it would be better to view it as an opportunity for personal improvement.

And with that, this thread is done.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums