homepage

If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm !

Posted By: NoFlyBoy

If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/21/20 07:51 AM

So now you can't have an opposite opinion about anything anymore. If you do, you are blacklisted and branded!

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...ler-cara-dune-mandalorian-rosario-dawson

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/mandalorian-fans-gina-carano-replaced-sasha-banks/
Posted By: Herman

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/21/20 08:19 AM

I do not care a lick about her personal opinions, whatever they are.
However, the woman cannot act worth a darn. She even looks awkward walking and running.
Posted By: Nimits

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/21/20 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Herman
However, the woman cannot act worth a darn. She even looks awkward walking and running.

That did not stop Disney from making a whole trilogy around Daisy Ridley . . .
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/21/20 04:11 PM

This belongs in PWEC. Only there can I comment.
Posted By: oldgrognard

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/21/20 04:56 PM

So far it is ok here.
Posted By: Herman

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/21/20 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Nimits
Originally Posted by Herman

That did not stop Disney from making a whole trilogy around Daisy Ridley . . .

Yeah, she can't act worth a darn, either.
Sadly, she is still (a smidgen) better than Carano. frown
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/21/20 11:23 PM

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If I was a celeb I would ONLY use social media to post updates about what film or tv show I happen to be working on. No politics and no personal opinions on any social issues. Period.
Posted By: Crane Hunter

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/22/20 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If I was a celeb I would ONLY use social media to post updates about what film or tv show I happen to be working on. No politics and no personal opinions on any social issues. Period.

Not I, brochacho.

I'd be leveraging my position to the utmost and producing weapons grade profession quality memes and short films, no brakes!
Posted By: JohnnyChemo

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/22/20 02:25 AM

Yeah but that won't be enough. You will be made to care.
Sad state of affairs, really.
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/22/20 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyChemo

Yep.

"Why haven't you tweeted about xyz PM, do you not care?" would be the response to your silence.
Posted By: Arthonon

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/22/20 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by F4UDash4
Originally Posted by JohnnyChemo

Yep.

"Why haven't you tweeted about xyz PM, do you not care?" would be the response to your silence.

Yep, silence is violence now.
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: If they replace Gina Carano, I will boycott Disney and Lucasfilm ! - 11/23/20 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Crane Hunter

I'd be leveraging my position to the utmost and producing weapons grade profession quality memes and short films, no brakes!

Best of luck with that when you consider that at least 90% of Hollywood is left leaning!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums