homepage

Football

Posted By: Alicatt

Football - 10/23/20 09:57 PM

Now this is taking things to an extreme!
From the Bills Mafia page:
Flight Aware

Flight tracking
Posted By: NoFlyBoy

Re: Football - 10/23/20 10:10 PM

Don't planes dump unused fuel before they land? Use it for the extra flight time.
Posted By: Nixer

Re: Football - 10/23/20 11:20 PM

Yep, once again, you've outsmarted the experts. Of course, all Piper Saratoga's dump fuel all over the four corners of the earth. tomcat Yep, that's a Piper Saratoga.

You might try NOT posting about things you have zero knowledge of. Yeah, yeah, you asked a question, and somebody once said the only dumb question is the one you don't ask...

Like maybe read the link first and absorb some info presented there...

Now what does that link really show NoFlyGuy?
Posted By: NoFlyBoy

Re: Football - 10/23/20 11:27 PM

I did look at it. The link shows the flight taken by the airplane looking like the Buffalo Bills logo. No need to be a butthole about it, Nixer.
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: Football - 10/23/20 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by NoFlyBoy
I did look at it. The link shows the flight taken by the airplane looking like the Buffalo Bills logo. No need to be a butthole about it, Nixer.

If only you would stop making yourself a perfect target by posting your stream of consciousness. Slow down. Read more, post less. Read a book.

Re: Football - 10/23/20 11:38 PM

Sorry if trying to educate you that a single engine piston aircraft couldn't dump fuel if it wanted to, is being a butthole.

Of course, anyone with more than a cursory knowledge of aviation would know this.

Which is why I said "You might try NOT posting about things you have zero knowledge of".

After all, it's still SimHq, and many of the folks here have MORE than a cursory knowledge of aviation. Heck, many of us pride ourselves about that.

Quality, not quantity...
Posted By: KraziKanuK

Re: Football - 10/23/20 11:49 PM

A/c do aerial art all the time.
Posted By: Alicatt

Re: Football - 10/24/20 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by KraziKanuK
A/c do aerial art all the time.

Even military aircraft biggrin
Didn't a US Navy guy get in trouble recently for his sky art or was that just a phallusy?

EDIT: Ah yes this is one https://www.sfgate.com/weird/article/US-Marine-plane-draws-phallic-symbol-in-13331148.php but not the one I was thinking on
Posted By: Ajay

Re: Football - 10/24/20 11:02 AM

Nixers a butthole biggrin

Re: Football - 10/24/20 01:48 PM

biggrin
Posted By: DBond

Re: Football - 10/24/20 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Alicatt
or was that just a phallusy?

Well played.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums