homepage

Gaming Headset Bargain

Posted By: F4UDash4

Gaming Headset Bargain - 08/20/20 06:58 PM

People who have to have $100+ headsets can stop reading now smile

But if you appreciate a really nice bargain headset, and a chance to get 2 for the price of one, read on.

I used this headset for 2 years and loved it, very comfortable, great sound and I love how adjustable the mike boom is. A couple of weeks ago however the cord apparently developed an internal break, so I order another just like it.

When I get it there is a card inside telling me to go to a website and get a "free gift". Well i check it out and there are several gifts to choose from, one being another headset exactly like the one I just ordered. So I go through the steps and today received my free headset. Now I have two great bargain headsets for less than $30! One will remain in its box until needed, I suspect for at least 2 years.

Here is the headset: https://amazon.com/gp/product/B07DPG774K/

And here is the details on the free gift: https://www.irunmus.com/pages/free-gift <<< I would assume that as long as this website is up and active the promotion will be in effect, but that's just a guess on my part!
Posted By: CyBerkut

Re: Gaming Headset Bargain - 08/20/20 07:25 PM

Nice! thumbsup
Posted By: Master

Re: Gaming Headset Bargain - 08/20/20 08:33 PM

I did the same thing with a wall charger. You give them a review and email them a picture of the review and they send you something of equal value... Was a pretty good deal. Only downside is that the email address I used now generates a ton of junk mail that it didnt previously. Wish I would have used a throwaway for it.
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: Gaming Headset Bargain - 08/20/20 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Master
I did the same thing with a wall charger. You give them a review and email them a picture of the review and they send you something of equal value... Was a pretty good deal. Only downside is that the email address I used now generates a ton of junk mail that it didnt previously. Wish I would have used a throwaway for it.

My Gmail SPAM filter seems to work very well wink
Posted By: mbeaver

Re: Gaming Headset Bargain - 08/31/20 01:36 AM

Thanks for the heads-up. I ordered the K-8 Blue and chose the bluetooth headphones for the free gift which came today. The whole process took exactly one week.

I noticed they've since raised the price by $10.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums