homepage

Stuff like this makes me mad.

Posted By: NoFlyBoy

Stuff like this makes me mad. - 05/22/20 08:11 AM

Friend of ours rescued this poor little guy from the apartment trash dumpster when she took out the trash.

She is nursing him back to health. She hadn't decided if she will keep it or give him up for adoption to a good home through one of those no kill cats adoption agencies shelters.

Why would anyone throw a defenseless kitten into the trash dumpster?

Whoever threw it into the trash dumpster can burn in hell forever and for eternity or both.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rwatson

Re: Stuff like this makes me mad. - 05/22/20 08:25 AM

I stand with you on that one NFB..Whoever tossed that little guy should be thrown in a dumpster and left to rot..,,The way I am I would end up keeping the little fella..I have a couple of frequent visitors here who stop by for breakfast every morning,,so I keep cat food on hand
Posted By: Alicatt

Re: Stuff like this makes me mad. - 05/22/20 09:33 AM

3 1/2 years ago our little Jack, a Jack Russel, passed away, much debate about getting a new dog my son wanted a German Shepherd but we said no as we would be the ones left looking after it, so a few months later a little bundle of fur arrived in the garden, the lad in the first two pics is the same person, my youngest grandson. 2 years later from the pic the cat is still here and my almost constant companion.
The pic of the lad with Jack was taken a few days before Jack passed away, he was deaf and blind and at a little over 17 years old.

I really don't know how someone can put a cat or a dog in a dumpster or in a bag and throw it in the river.

Attached picture KrnjP20.jpg
Attached picture v5S96JA.jpg
Attached picture jd7Yprh.jpg
Posted By: Vaderini

Re: Stuff like this makes me mad. - 05/22/20 09:50 AM

I'm against the death penalty, but if I ever see a person deliberately hurt an animal, I will fcking mutilate their body. Let's see if they're so tough without any eyes and ears
Posted By: RedToo

Re: Stuff like this makes me mad. - 05/22/20 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Vaderini
I'm against the death penalty, but if I ever see a person deliberately hurt an animal, I will fcking mutilate their body. Let's see if they're so tough without any eyes and ears

+1
Posted By: NoFlyBoy

Re: Stuff like this makes me mad. - 05/22/20 01:28 PM

Thank you yall. I feel the same way yall feel about animals.
Posted By: MarkG

Re: Stuff like this makes me mad. - 05/22/20 02:03 PM

I'm not one full of beliefs, but I do believe that such a heartless person likely lives a miserable existence and is already dead inside.
Posted By: oldgrognard

Re: Stuff like this makes me mad. - 05/22/20 05:17 PM

I despise anyone who will mistreat an animal.
Posted By: Force10

Re: Stuff like this makes me mad. - 05/22/20 05:20 PM

That's heartbreaking. He looks like a good little guy...hope she decides to keep him!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums