homepage

That pilot kept his cool, wow!!

Posted By: Marc

That pilot kept his cool, wow!! - 04/17/20 03:24 PM

cool

Marc..
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: That pilot kept his cool, wow!! - 04/17/20 03:29 PM

Who sees an aircraft land on the road in front of them and after it comes to a stop they just go around it and continue on their way?

I would have had to stop and check to see if those aboard were okay at least.
Posted By: DM

Re: That pilot kept his cool, wow!! - 04/17/20 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by F4UDash4
Who sees an aircraft land on the road in front of them and after it comes to a stop they just go around it and continue on their way?

I would have had to stop and check to see if those aboard were okay at least.

It's amazing how a section of humanity will do anything rather than acknowledge some troublesome event. I know a guy who came off his motorbike, a result of his own and no other involved party, but was lying in the road unable to move. A passer-by walked on past, steadfastly ignoring him, as though he just weren't there. He said "Help me you #%&*$#" but got no response. Some people can just do that, somehow.

+edit.
#%&*$# = child with no acknowledged father, for those wondering what the forum swear-o-censor is hiding smile
Posted By: Urban Furball

Re: That pilot kept his cool, wow!! - 04/18/20 03:49 AM

Someone should report that pilot....
The way he swerved all over the road and not once did he use his indicators.

No wonder there are so many accidents on the roads ... Sheeesh!

pilot
Posted By: vocatx

Re: That pilot kept his cool, wow!! - 04/18/20 02:37 PM

F4U, I was thinking the same thing. For all they know the pilot may have had a medical issue that forced him to land. Being a volunteer fire fighter I see the lower common denominator of humanity on a regular basis when we are working vehicle accidents. If we have to close the roadway, you can't imagine how belligerent some people get over being inconvenienced. It doesn't matter to them that somebody is trapped in a vehicle and we've got to peel it apart to get them out, they just want to know why they can't go past and tell you how big a hurry they're in.
Posted By: oldgrognard

Re: That pilot kept his cool, wow!! - 04/18/20 10:03 PM

Pilot did good.
Posted By: No105_Archie

Re: That pilot kept his cool, wow!! - 04/19/20 03:38 PM

It's amazing how a section of humanity will do anything rather than acknowledge some troublesome event. I know a guy who came off his motorbike, a result of his own and no other involved party, but was lying in the road unable to move.

The parable of the good Samaritan is still as relevant today as it was when originally told smile
© 2024 SimHQ Forums