homepage

Metro Exodus

Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 11:53 AM

Has anyone played this? I just recently finished the main game and also the first DLC "The Two Colonels" and now I'm currently on the second DLC "Sam's Story".

Exodus plays and feels very much like the Stalker series due to the open nature of most of the world you play in and I found the overall story and characters to be quite interesting. I think my only nitpick with the game is that sometimes the conversations with the NPC's are needlessly long and drawn out.
Posted By: TerribleTwo

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 12:42 PM

I thought this was going to be an article on how people will be leaving the big cities after this corona is over.
Posted By: Roudou

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 02:07 PM

I've played the main game recently. Personaly, I generaly liked the conversations with NPC's, it was like a kind of a rest, but yeah sometimes a bit too long.

And it is perfectly normal this game reminds you the Stalker series, they were part of the developpers team wink
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Has anyone played this? I just recently finished the main game and also the first DLC "The Two Colonels" and now I'm currently on the second DLC "Sam's Story".

Exodus plays and feels very much like the Stalker series due to the open nature of most of the world you play in and I found the overall story and characters to be quite interesting. I think my only nitpick with the game is that sometimes the conversations with the NPC's are needlessly long and drawn out.

But is it more like "Shadow of Chernobyl" or "Call of Pripyat" ?
Posted By: NoFlyBoy

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 06:38 PM

Read the title and I got people leaving the crowded city for the less crowded open country because of the corona virus.

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by NoFlyBoy
Read the title and I got people leaving the crowded city for the less crowded open country because of the corona virus.

Are you an echo for Terrible Two? wink

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman

But is it more like "Shadow of Chernobyl" or "Call of Pripyat" ?

It's been a long time since I've played those games but both SOC and COP have wide open areas for exploration so I would say Exodus is similar to both of them.
Posted By: Timothy

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 06:48 PM

How do you get time to play all those games and make that many posts?

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Timothy
How do you get time to play all those games and make that many posts?

I'm a master of time management my friend. wink
Posted By: Forward Observer

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 07:07 PM

I got it shortly after it came out. In fact, it was the game that got me to sign up for the Epic storefront. I loved the game and probably played through the campaign about 3 times in a row.
I also played through Sam's story a couple of times but for some reason, I just couldn't get into the two Colonels DLC. Too much slime to deal with. I'll get back to it at some point.

Cheers

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Forward Observer
I just couldn't get into the two Colonels DLC. Too much slime to deal with. I'll get back to it at some point.

Cheers

It's a short DLC. I think it only took me about 3-4 hours to finish it and the ending is quite good in my opinion. It ties in very nicely with the events at Novosibirsk from the main game.
Posted By: NoFlyBoy

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/06/20 11:13 PM

Who is Terrible Two?

Re: Metro Exodus - 04/07/20 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by NoFlyBoy
Who is Terrible Two?

Um...a SimHQ member?
© 2024 SimHQ Forums