homepage

That moment in time....

Posted By: Bill_Grant

That moment in time.... - 10/09/19 01:35 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Coot

Re: That moment in time.... - 10/10/19 08:10 PM

I'm always wondering about on stage footwork and situational awareness when you see bands onstage playing and especially when someone, including the fiddle player moves around or in between other people on stage. I keep thinking it would be easy to accidentally pop someone in the eye when someone gets to sawing the fiddle with another player standing close by.
Posted By: DBond

Re: That moment in time.... - 10/10/19 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Coot
I keep thinking it would be easy to accidentally pop someone in the eye when someone gets to sawing the fiddle

Bob'll tell ya!
Posted By: malibu43

Re: That moment in time.... - 10/10/19 08:40 PM

I dont think I could look that serious if I tried.
Posted By: finlander

Re: That moment in time.... - 10/11/19 12:44 PM

I always sit to the left of the guy with the autoloader...
Posted By: Clydewinder

Re: That moment in time.... - 10/13/19 12:14 AM

I'm always wondering about on stage footwork and situational awareness when you see bands onstage playing and especially when someone, including the fiddle player moves around or in between other people on stage. I keep thinking it would be easy to accidentally pop someone in the eye when someone gets to sawing the fiddle with another player standing close by.

you think that's bad, try sitting in front of the trombone players
Posted By: JohnnyChemo

Re: That moment in time.... - 10/13/19 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Clydewinder

You know they do that on purpose right?
Posted By: BD-123

Re: That moment in time.... - 10/14/19 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by JohnnyChemo
Originally Posted by Clydewinder

You know they do that on purpose right?

I can verify that, poking the euphonium players in the back of the head with the slide when I played the trombone (very badly) for the short time i was in the school band aged 11. Got chucked out.
Posted By: Alicatt

Re: That moment in time.... - 10/14/19 08:55 AM

Radio senders for your guitar and amp were a godsend, after 3 sets then having to untangle your curly cords biggrin

When we got them, went outside to practice with the amps and drummer left inside the hall biggrin
© 2024 SimHQ Forums